MySudo is the only app on the market that gives you private phone, text, email, browser and virtual cards all in one app. That’s why we call it the world’s only all-in-one privacy solution.
- With the private phone numbers, you can engage with companies and one-off contacts without losing control of your peace and privacy (a wise safety strategy when dating, for example). You can easily receive voice calls, make voice calls, set up voicemail, set up custom ringtones, add contacts, and send SMS and MMS texts.
- With the private and secure email, you can avoid the relentless spam that comes with opening accounts and showing interest in brands.
- Also with MySudo, you get end-to-end encrypted voice and video calls, messaging, and email with other MySudo users.
- With the private browser, you can search the web while blocking ads and tracker cookies by default.
- With MySudo virtual cards, you can purchase privately and limit your financial risk, using a virtual card that’s more private than one from your bank.
In MySudo we package these strong privacy and security capabilities into the Sudo, a secure, customizable digital identity or ‘profile’ that intentionally differentiates from your personal identity and protects your personal data.
A Sudo isn’t a ‘burner’ or fake ID—it’s a real, alternative identity that you can use anywhere your personal identity is required. Your Sudo profile is a secure stand-in for your personal identity, and it’s entirely under your control. You create the Sudo and manage it.
But you don’t get just one Sudo in the MySudo app—you can set up and use up to nine Sudos. This gives you so much capacity to ‘silo’ and organize your life (which we call compartmentalization, the most powerful data privacy strategy there is).
Basically, using different Sudos is like wearing all the different hats you have in your life.
Let’s see how a user called Ty uses her Sudos.
Ty loves online shopping. With a Sudo profile she’s set up specifically for shopping, Ty privately searches for products, sets up store accounts, and signs up for deals and discounts.
When she’s found what she’s looking for, Ty privately and securely checks out and pays for her purchase with her virtual card. She’s linked her virtual card to her bank account, but she knows she could easily link it to a credit card if she chooses.
Delivery update texts go to her dedicated Shopping Sudo phone number, which she also uses to call customer service when orders don’t come, or she needs to arrange a refund.
Sometimes, Ty buys and sells her stuff on classifieds. She sets up an online marketplace account called Selling Sudo using her Sudo phone number and email, browses the bargains on her private browser, responds to ads using either email or phone, and makes pick-up plans via text.
Ty also runs a small business and books loads of travel. Her Business Sudo keeps all her communications in one place. She plans appointments, takes calls from customers, and pays for services. Her Travel Sudo is the spam-free way she searches destinations, securely books flights and hotel stays, and receives updates about delays.
Ty is busy.
She is looking for her perfect partner—and uses her Dating Sudo phone number to stay safe until she’s comfortable with people she meets.
She is moving soon, so she set up a handy House Hunt Sudo to organize her communications with realtors, movers, and utilities.
She makes plans with friends using her Socializing Sudo—and always finds time to call her mom, using her dedicated Family and Friends Sudo.
Before MySudo, Ty would use her personal email and phone number to access all these sites and services and make all her plans for both business and pleasure, and she destroyed her digital privacy. Every single interaction she had meant giving her personal details to others— mostly complete strangers and companies.
Now, Ty uses nine different Sudos in the MySudo app and keeps her life private and organized. If one of her Sudos is caught in a data breach, the others aren’t at risk. If she’s finished with a Sudo (for example, after she’s found and settled into her new home), Ty simply mutes the notifications, or deletes, that Sudo* and moves on.
Ty now has privacy and control over her highly valuable personal information. Download MySudo in iOS or Android, so you can have the same.
Thanks to Christina @ wocintechchat.com for sharing their work on Unsplash.
* Deleting a phone number or its Sudo does not refund your entitlement for that phone number.For example, SudoMax plan provides nine phone numbers total lifetime in the account, as opposed to always allowing up to nine phone numbers concurrently. Once used, the only way to get another phone number is to purchase a line reset.