Thank you for using MySudo! We update our app regularly to improve your experience.
We’re happy to introduce our full-featured MySudo Private Browser. Keep your browsing history, bookmarks and tabs compartmentalized by Sudo. Stay tuned for ad and tracker blocking capabilities coming soon.
- Find the MySudo Private Browser in the bottom right-hand corner of the navigation tab
- Open links in text messages and emails on the MySudo Private Browser
- Tap back and forth between original messages and the web page
- Compose an email and see your Sudo’s first/last name and email address above the subject field
- Expand the email header on received and sent emails to see the names and email addresses the sender and recipients
- Navigate to other tabs in the app when viewing an email and quickly navigate back without losing context
- Find text message attachment buttons in the paperclip menu when composing a text message
- Access your device’s photo library when sending a photo from a text message
- Tap on a notification from a different Sudo and automatically switch Sudos
- Navigate to other tabs in the app when viewing a text message and quickly navigate back without losing context
- Swipe right to return to a previous screen (finally!)
- Find the contacts tab in the left-hand menu
- Enjoy compartmentalized Sudo contacts when composing an email or text message to prevent accidental communication from the wrong Sudo
- Enjoy improved functionality and fewer bugs
Got a favorite request you’d like to be featured? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.